Senior Software Engineer at SailPoint
SailPoint is seeking a Backend Software Engineer to help build a new cloud-based SaaS identity analytics product. We are looking for well-rounded backend or full stack engineers who are passionate about building and delivering reliable, scalable microservices and infrastructure for SaaS products.
As one of the first members on the team, you will be integral in building this product and will be part of an agile team that is in startup mode. This is a unique opportunity to build something from scratch but have the backing of an organization that has the muscle to take it to market quickly, with a very satisfied customer base.
- Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust Java based microservices.
- Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on product requirements.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Java experience
- Great communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- Comprehensive experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Comprehensive experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of Java Frameworks
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience working on a Big Data/Machine Learning product
- Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics
Compensation and benefits
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.