Senior Software Engineer at SailPoint
At SailPoint, we do things differently. We understand that a fun-loving work environment can be highly motivating and productive. When smart people work on intriguing problems, and they enjoy coming to work each day, they accomplish great things together. With that philosophy, we’ve assembled the best identity team in the world that is passionate about the power of identity.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) provider, SailPoint helps hundreds of global organizations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the data center, on mobile devices, and in the cloud.
The company’s innovative product portfolio offers customers an integrated set of core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
SailPoint is seeking well-rounded backend or full stack engineers with mobile experience who are passionate about building and delivering reliable, scalable microservices and infrastructure for SaaS products. You will be part of an agile team that is tasked with building components and services that will be used in all SailPoint products.
- Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust microservices.
- Produce designs, rough estimates, and implement features based on product requirements.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and allow for continuous delivery
- Ensure that features are properly deployed into production and generate metrics.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Java or other object-oriented design and implementation experience including working knowledge of standard libraries and design patterns
- Experience in implementing and using RESTful APIs for an API-first application architecture
- Great communication skills
- Experience building microservices and knowledge of microservice patterns.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Kafka
Compensation and benefits
- Experience a small-company atmosphere with big-company benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k) with match and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.