SailPoint is seeking a Senior UI Engineer to join our engineering team in designing and implementing our cloud-based SaaS product. We are looking for well-rounded full stack developers who are passionate about delivering reliable and scalable enterprise applications with intuitive web-based UIs. You would be a member of a highly Agile team tasked with developing new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product. Specifically, you will help us evolve our Java/Groovy server and supporting microservices in addition to occasionally making changes to our front end implemented in extJS or AngularJS. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
- Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust enterprise solutions in a Java environment.
- Produce designs and estimates, and implement features based on product requirements.
- Maintain and integrate with existing applications by implementing new features and fixing defects.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Adhere to current documentation standards and produce necessary documentation for training and compliance.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, or relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of professional, full stack software experience developing enterprise web applications
- Experience with web services frameworks and related technologies such as Java, Groovy, Grails, Spring, J2EE, Apache Tomcat, HTTP, AJAX, REST, SOAP, XML
- Experience with large scale databases and related technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, JDBC, Hibernate, Liquibase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- MVC design pattern (implemented in Struts, Grails, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- Amazon Web Services.
- Groovy, Grails, Ruby, XML.
- Familiarity with a flavor of UNIX (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, etc.) and Windows.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Authorization and authentication standards and protocols (SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of networking concepts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.