Software Engineer- Duo Security at Duo Security
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:15 a.m. (CST) on Friday, October 1, 2021
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that's why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.What you'll do...
- Teach other engineers how to successfully use new technologies in their applications
- Design and create technical solutions for the team
- Breakdown high-level product requirements into engineering stories
- Create maintainable code and encourage team members to write clear, maintainable code
- Mentor junior engineers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform and influence people of various backgrounds and levels of technical expertise
- Worked on teams that used agile methodologies to deliver products
- Experience successfully mentoring junior engineers
- Experience deploying applications to AWS, Azure or similar platforms
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar containerization systems
- Experience with either iOS or Android development
- You love working in a team and building a strong team culture.
- You want to solve problems that improve your users' lives.
- You believe security should be accessible and easy to use.
- Working for a company in hyper growth, where change is a constant, isn't something you are ready to embrace
- If you prefer to work on your own (we are a team that pushes each other and learns together)