At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for digital customer service, digital support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
We're looking to add a Software Engineer III to an already awesome engineering team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining SaaS applications in the digital media space. You will work in cross-functional teams and love delivering value to our customers through shipping code.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Design, develop, and unit test high quality code to implement features
- Collaborating with the team making sure deliverables are delivered on time with high quality.
- Mentor junior team members
- Performing code reviews and improving code quality by applying solid design principles
- Exhibiting end-to-end ownership of a feature/task/bug
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience
- 3+ years experience with Java programming language including object oriented design
- 6+ years of professional development experience
- Experience building scalable infrastructure, REST interfaces and distributed systems
Nice To Haves:
- Open Source tech such as: ElasticSearch, Redis, MySQL
- Experience with AWS technologies (EC2, DynamoDB) or equivalent
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline and related technologies (Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kube)
- Autonomous teams building interrelated microservices
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
We earn trust through our actions and attitudes
We win and grow as one team
We listen learn and lead to help our customers succeed
This role is budgeted in the $125k- 135k base salary range with a 10-15% annual bonus. Salary and bonus will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.