Software Engineer, iOS at One Drop
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:30 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, January 6, 2022
We’re looking for an iOS Engineer to join our small but mighty team. Our ideal candidates have equally strong passions for building beautiful products and building flexible, self-documenting code, and a desire to build mobile applications that could positively impact the lives of millions of people around the world. As the newest member of the engineering team, you will partner closely with product, design, operations, and marketing to build our best-in-class iOS and Watch OS experience. The perfect fit for this role will have experience designing world-class, engaging consumer mobile and web experiences and be comfortable working in a fast-moving startup environment.
You'll make an impact by
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, and engineers to deliver best in class mobile experiences to our iOS users
- The sky’s the limit. If you can dream up a beautiful and amazing new way to help our users, we’re going to want to build it
- Keeping an eye out for QA/UX/aesthetics
- 5+ years of experience in software development with a deep understanding of development best practices
- Strong knowledge of Swift and working knowledge of Objective-C
- Write high quality, high-performing, and well-tested code
- A couple of apps in the App Store would be helpful
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to hop into a mature product and immediately make an impact
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS SDK, OO, data modeling, design patterns, RESTful APIs, and clean code
- An intuitive sense of visual design and crafting amazing user experiences
- 2-4 years of experience building iOS apps as part of a team
- Experience working with iOS services and extensions, including:
- Apple Watch apps
- Today widgets
- Familiarity with RxSwift
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
- Weekly catered lunches, company swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description