SOFTWARE ENGINEER - MINERALSOFT
About MineralSoft by Drillinginfo:
Drillinginfo recently acquired MineralSoft, the leading asset management software provider for the trillion-dollar mineral-rights asset class. MineralSoft’s technology is the first and only solution to fully digitize the ecosystem and move vital workflows into an integrated software solution. We empower our customers to answer questions that help validate and maximize their asset value and payments and also provide decision-making support around when to buy, sell or hold. This is a high impact, high reward opportunity with an established Austin-based oil & gas SaaS and data platform company.
About the Role:
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- You're a talented programmer who's worked with multiple tools and languages to build MVC webapps using frameworks such as Django, Flask, or Rails, as well as RESTful API design using appropriate tools.
- You've also worked with multiple frontend frameworks to build rich client-side applications using frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.
- You have multiple years of experience coding in Python or Ruby
- You are able to define, maintain, develop, document, and test features in API Endpoints using Django.
- You have experience designing database tables and SQL queries.
- You seek out ways to optimize the performance of web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- You deeply understand important design patterns and tradeoffs.
- You are very comfortable working with ORM's as well as SQL and other RDBMS features like partitioning and triggers.
- You understand and have worked with asynchronous tools like celery for reports, data processing and data pipelines
- You have experience working with caching and queueing systems.
- You want to automate routine tasks and understand when, where, and how to use CI/CD pipeline tools
- You keep on top of the latest open-source libraries, tools and frameworks