Software Engineer - New Grads at Realtor.com (Austin, TX)
realtor.com®, a leading destination used by millions of consumers to discover and create their perfect home. We have the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings, the most engaged users across all real estate online portals, and top rated mobile applications at the cutting edge of the mobile revolution.
Our exciting vision is to transform and digitize the real estate industry in supporting people to ‘love where they live’! You will be paired with a mentor while teaming with some of the best and brightest co-workers and leaders to deliver quality production software daily. We offer a startup-like fast moving culture, coupled with the financial stability of a billion-dollar company. We work hard and play hard. We reward passion for innovation, creativity and quality.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, cutting-edge work environment and desire to make a significant contribution to the business and to our customers and consumers, then make the Move!
This role will have a hybrid work model, and you will need to be within commutable distance from one of our listed office locations.
As a Software Engineer in our organization, you'll use your software design, analysis, and programming skills to create innovative solutions. You will be responsible for providing high-quality code consistently. You will engage others for clarity, and participate in code reviews to learn and grow your skills. Every engineer will communicate concerns and success daily.
You will engage with your team with the latest technology, and learn our Real Estate domain over time. Your impact at realtor.com will show every day as we have a bias for action and a passion to delight our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Experience working with Data Structures or Algorithms (e.g., data structures /algorithms class, coursework/projects, research, internships, or other practical experience in/outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working one or more of the following: web or mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments.
- Some experience and or keen interest in relational databases, machine learning, information retrieval, networking, developing large software systems. Interest and ability to learn other coding languages
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.