Software Engineer in Test - Mobile at realtor.com
Are you passionate about modern programming languages, design patterns and scalable architectures? You’ll be right at home here. The Technology team participates in research and development of highly scalable consumer facing applications as well as identifies new technologies and trends and how they might be implemented to enhance our products and business. Work and learn from world-class talent that promotes a culture of experimentation and learning. Use the latest technologies such as Node, React, GraphQL, Flutter and more to accelerate your career growth.
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer in test to join our Mobile team to help improve our products and practices. We strive to be on the cutting edge of consumer technologies, tools and development practices. If you are passionate about mobile engineering, our team is the place to be! You will join a team of talented, diverse engineers building out our iOS and Android Apps – that guides millions of home buyers through their most important purchase. We have highly collaborative, cross-functional teams that consistently deliver an outstanding user experience.
What will you do?
- Contribute to software quality and timely release of industry leading software for real-estate industry (mobile).
- Develop and execute test plan and manual test cases.
- Understand system requirements and validate whether application works as per requirements.
- Involved in test case execution, functional testing, regression testing and Usability testing
- Report bugs by using the bug tracking tool and tracked issue records
- Troubleshoot CI/CD and build issues.
- Act as the customer to the development team and contribute with fresh ideas and user centric views.
- Collaborate with a team comprising product managers, developers and other QEs.
What will you bring?
- Required: BS (4 years) or equivalent.
- Required: 2-5 years of work experience.
- Required: strong interest and focus on the user experience and quality
- Preferred: Mobile test automation frameworks like, Appium and Espresso
- Preferred: Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Preferred : understanding of a programming language. For example, Java, Kotlin, Dart/Flutter or Swift.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and excellent communication skills
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.