Solution Architect, File Access Manager at SailPoint
Preferred Location - Austin, TX HQ
IdentityIQ File Access Manager (SecurityIQ) helps organizations find and protect sensitive unstructured data, enabling them to meet regulatory requirements by providing proof of compliance during audits; and increases staff productivity by reducing time spent on diagnostics, forensics, and data administration tasks. SecurityIQ integrates with SailPoint’s identity governance solutions and also includes patent-pending collaboration technology for identifying data owners. SailPoint Technologies is looking for talented Solution Architects and Implementation Engineers to join its elite Austin-based SecurityIQ Professional Services team. Join our exclusive team of delivery professionals enjoying an innovation-driven atmosphere where you can stand out and make a difference. Dive into the fascinating world of Cyber-Security, Content, Behavioral Analytics, Un-Structured Data and Access Management.
- Work closely with customers to deploy, test, and debug the SecurityIQ product within client environments.
- Act as the technical lead during deployment projects. Ensure customer understanding of the product and guide the customer team to a successful implementation.
- Communicate to clients and delivery partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Work with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Develop and deliver technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Document problem solutions in company knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or foreign equivalent
- 3-5+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator.
- Experience with Data Access Governance (DAG) products a plus
- Administrator or implementer-level experience with Microsoft technologies such as Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, and SharePoint, and SQL Server
- Experience with SQL and database concepts
- Knowledge of SSL and certificates
- Networking knowledge and exposure to application server clusters.
- Proven track record of troubleshooting techniques and effective use of documentation, online sources, testing, experimentation, and the knowledge of other technical professionals to solve problems.
- Experience with PowerShell, C#, and .Net a plus
- Knowledge of NetApp, SharePoint, ISILON, Exchange a plus
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with clients and partners.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.