Sr. DevOps Engineer - Remote at CCC
CCC is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a talented Sr. DevOps Engineer to join an experienced DevOps team that drives automation across a wide range of app types including cloud, desktop, mobile, and web. The mission of this team is to relentlessly improve tooling around CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code (IaC), cloud architecture, security, site reliability, test automation, and alerting/monitoring strategies.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
· Innovate on new ways to evolve our cloud infrastructure and support our product teams
· Automate processes to improve operational posture and team agility
· Build for reliability and scale across multiple technologies and platforms
· Advance DevOps best practices
· 2+ years work experience as DevOps engineer or architect
· 5+ years work experience in engineering roles related to SaaS or mobile products
· Advanced competency in cloud PaaS/IaaS environments (Azure or AWS)
· Hands on experience developing pipelines for Azure DevOps - specifically working with Azure Service Fabric
· Experienced with automation tooling / languages / frameworks including: Bash, PowerShell, Git, Docker, YAML, C#, VisualStudio)
· Understanding of cloud principles (security, monitoring, log analytics, alerting, resource containers, IaC, and continuous delivery)
· Highly capable at solving issues and thinking out of the box
· Strong understanding of design patterns, with emphasis on cloud architecture
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills are absolutely required
· Knowledgeable in logging and monitoring techniques and tooling
Other Beneficial Skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional work experience
· Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, especially in a variety of programming languages
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC’s top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company’s success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms – underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.