- Assist in design, analysis and development of MS Dynamics CRM Components, data migration, integration of legacy systems, and building and deployment of MS Dynamics CRM Components
- Translate client business requirements into CRM solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Stay abreast on updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Collaborate directly with product managers, UX researchers, and designers to define and implement solutions for our digital properties
- Contribute to the design, development and implement systems, full-stack applications and/or websites related to the healthcare insurance industry.
- Collaborate with teammates on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features.
- Stay on top of bug and task management using JIRA or similar.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud development / implementation required.
- Experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
- Experience implementing a Health plan using Dynamics CRM is preferred.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components.
- Significant experience in development and support of CRM applications.
- Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Experience with system integration or user acceptance testing
- Experience with business process design or re-engineering.
- Experience implementing or using CRM systems to support sales and marketing functions or customer service and call center operations.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud product required
- 3+ years of experience developing complex applications
- 3+ years of experience as senior on CRM implementation.
- 3+ years leading projects on design and delivery
- 3+ years with business requirements analysis and modeling
- 3+ years creating functional designs, test conditions and test scripts