Sr. UI Engineer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You’ll Do:
The UI (Front End) Engineer will be one of the key contributors of the engineering team at Airbrake, helping us to become a best-in-class application and infrastructure software product engineering team. The UI Engineer is responsible for demonstrating application of best practices with front-end technologies. The UI Engineer should be comfortable understanding customer needs and translating those into an effective user experience. The UI Engineer provides critical input early in the project planning process. They will work closely with backend developers during implementation of features.
- Prioritize and plan for deliverables in an iterative development strategy, according to our continuous deployment strategy
- Design, document, code, and test technical solutions for new systems or enhancements to existing systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve product/application issues for escalated support cases
- Collaborate with a diverse, distributed development organization. Our development team spans multiple cities in the US and Asia.
- Ability to build components to specification
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of full-time experience using a modern framework like React or Angular
- Experience with Node.js.
- Strong visual styling experience using CSS.
- Experience with contributing to Single Page web applications, testing components, and contributing to a collaborative team repository.
- Experience with browser debug tools for layout, process inspection, and network analysis.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.