LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be remote from anywhere in the United States, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
As a Staff Software Engineer, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to implement, design, and architect brand new applications and features for LogicMonitor. This includes working on quality control of business integrations and troubleshooting bugs. We’re looking for Staff Software Engineers who can communicate and work with colleagues to solve technical problems while improving systems and who have a passion for helping others on the team grow and develop.
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years of software development experience in commercial or enterprise applications.
- 6+ years of full-time experience as a Java developer on Linux platform.
- BS or above degree in computer science or related field.
- Expertise with latest Java development framework and open-source tools. Extensive experience and knowledge with inner workings of JVM.
- Strong understanding of web application architectures, specifically Apache Tomcat. Experience in SaaS Product Development. dealing with large volumes of data.
- Deep SQL / NoSQL database knowledge, including following databases: MySQL, Cassandra, and ElasticSearch.
- Extensive experience with one of the following Big Data technologies: Apache Spark, Kafka Streams, AWS Kinesis/Firehose.
- Experience designing large, complex distributed systems.
- Strong experience with AWS services.
- Strong understanding of container technology: Docker and Kubernetes.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.