Accounting Support Specialist
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Accounting Support Specialist works under the supervision of the Accounts Receivable Manager. They will be responsible for the collections process.
Areas of Ownership:
- Manage Collections and ensure the payment of overdue invoices
- Reach out to customers via phone and email in order to clarify and inquire about overdue invoices
- Answer customer questions about calculating payment owed and the process of sending payment
- Review closing statements for overdue invoices and update invoices as necessary
- Other duties as assigned by management
The Ideal Profile:
- Experience in Collections, Accounts Receivable, or Customer Support preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver results in an efficient manner
- PC Proficiency – Quick Books, Other Accounting Applications, Excel, Word
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- General Math Skills
· Hours generally are weekday, regular work hours
· Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
· Operate phones, computers, copiers, and other office equipment.
Read Full Job Description