Accounts Payable Specialist at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
Become part of the Accounting/Finance team as an Accounts Payable Specialist! The role is to complete payments and control expenses by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
What You’ll Be Working on:
- Process invoices in the ERP system (WorkDay)
- Prepare multiple check runs each week, as well as wire and ACH payments
- Follow up on inquiries from vendors and internal stakeholders
- Provide assistance with auditor requests during quarterly reviews and the year-end audit
- Special projects as assigned (i.e., conversion of existing vendors paid via check to ACH)
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Associate’s or higher degree in accounting or equivalent Accounts Payable experience
- Minimum of one (1) year's relevant experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Great teammate who is able to work/interact with various departments and levels on a daily basis
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage conflicting priorities to deliver a high-quality work product
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).