Associate, Finance & Operations
We are seeking an Associate to join the Tecovas Finance & Operations team. As an Associate, you will play a critical role in driving key operational and financial decisions across the business. Your work will directly impact our rapid and profitable growth as we seek to become the world’s leading western brand.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage inventory forecast models to drive strategic decision making and supply-chain ordering.
- Prepare operational analytics and synthesize results of analysis into clear, concise presentations for the Executive team and Board.
- Partner with the Head of Supply Chain for SKU-level replenishment and shipping arrival strategies.
- Work with large data sets, identifying trends and developing clear, insightful reporting.
- Ensure successful collaborative inventory planning, forecasting & replenishment.
- Partner with key leaders in Finance, Operations, Product Development and Marketing to anticipate future business changes and proactively develop and implement plans.
- Build core operating KPIs and dashboards to help manage performance and drive operational rigor.
- Quantify and communicate forecast upside, downside, opportunities, and risks compared to Budget.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to deliver data-driven, actionable insights to support decision-making and process improvement.
This role will report to the Head of Finance & Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university (a degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Supply Chain Management is a plus).
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in Finance, Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Operations, Supply chain, or e-Commerce roles.
- Attention to detail and expertise in analyzing and working through large amounts of data.
- Advanced Excel skills, including financial modeling; experience with Tableau a plus.
- Proven track record in identifying and implementing cost savings initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Natural curiosity, strong attention to detail and a bias toward action.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency so as to accurately represent our brand ethos.
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-paid medical, vision, & dental insurance premiums and FSA plan option
- 401(k) plan available
- Generous vacation policy
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first direct-to-consumer brand. We are a rapidly-growing brand based in Austin, Texas with factory operations in León, Mexico. We have an amazing cohort of customers, venture capital-backing, and a core team ready to expand and disrupt the US western market. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!