OJO Labs was founded on the belief that complex decision making could be made better through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. Our company has developed a unique, AI-based technology that combines natural language processing, machine learning, and human support. The offering allows for consumers to gain a better understanding of the market as well as their own wants and needs prior to interacting with an expert.
The first big decision we’re tackling is homebuying and selling. We are building an end-to-end real estate platform which provides consumers personalized guidance throughout their journey, readying them to make meaningful connections with experts. In addition, we provide brokers, agents, and loan officers warm and informed introductions to consumers, along with the tools to support a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries while setting a new standard for engagement between people, information, and companies.
About the OJO Finance Team
The Finance team is small but highly effective. We strive to provide valuable information to our stockholders through financial performance graphics and insight, as well as accurate and timely financial statements. We are the team behind the curtains that keep the business running financially. The work is not always behind the curtains though, many of our responsibilities require coordination across all departments in the organization. The foundation of our work is built on attention to detail, analytics, research, and problem solving. We value what makes you different and encourage you to act on your ideas.
What you'll do
- Invoice customers in accordance with their agreements
- Communicate with customers about their invoices, payments and past due balances
- Respond to customer questions and coordinate with other team members to resolve issues
- Manage and update customer accounts as changes or cancellations occur
- Ensure timely recognition of revenue for future dated transactions
What we need from you
- College degree with at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Self-starter with a bias toward action
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable speaking to customers about past due invoices
- Organized and willing to take on an increasing volume of work in a fast-paced, expanding and dynamic corporate environment
- Proficient using software such as NetSuite and Salesforce
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock options
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.