Bookkeeper - Remote at LegalZoom
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
Come join LegalZoom as a Bookkeeper! LegalZoom is building the next frontier of services for our customers: business tax advisory and preparation. In this role, you'll work to serve our small business customers by providing bookkeeping services. This role is an exciting opportunity for bookkeepers with a passion for numbers and working with small business customers to empower them to succeed in a dynamic new part of the LegalZoom team.
- Competitive pay
- Provide bookkeeping services
- Assist in onboarding clients into LegalZoom's internal systems
- Provide ongoing app support and assistance for clients
- Interact with clients: virtually, via email, and over the phone
- Other job-related duties as assigned*
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred: experienced in bookkeeping and general accounting
- Preferred: experience using accounting software such as QuickBooks Online
- Preferred: experience using other apps such as Gusto and QBO Payroll
- Superior customer service skills and courteous phone manner
- High-quality communication skills (written and oral)
- Excel at organization and problem solving with strong time-management skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.