Credit Analyst at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Review credit requests for accuracy and completion of information.
- Handle all credit requests efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customer representatives about potential customer collections.
- Maintain ownership of the credit and balance tracking spreadsheet and reporting past due amounts.
- Research and evaluate customers to make informed decisions on credit approval.
- File accounts receivable collections and trade insurance claims.
- Followup and process open collections and claims.
- Check all new customers for accounting contacts, billing addresses and billing methods.
- Work with Arrive’s trade insurance company for proper coverage and accuracy.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A 4 year college degree.
- At least 1+ years of experience in either transportation shipping or sales in a 3PL environment.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!