Credit & Collections Team Lead at ESO (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:20 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
ESO is seeking an experienced credit and collections professional to assist with administrating the duties of the Accounts Receivable team. The team lead will help oversee the day-to-day tasks of the AR team and serve as a primary escalation point and initial researchers for issues. The team lead will also perform the bulk of internal process tasks which connect to other departments.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Credit & Collections you will be part of our Finance team.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Serve as escalation point for customer disputes and issues.
· Also serve as a conduit between Collections and other departments internally (Sales, Contract, Implementations) in resolving issues which are causing delinquency.
· Process e-mail amendments and cancellations, and work with deal desk to administrate any changes on the invoicing side.
· Function as a backfill for tasks when the dedicated representative is absent for any reason (vendor forms, cash applications, drafting of collections letters).
· Reconcile accounts and research payment issues and discrepancies.
Who You Are - the essentials
· 3+ years of business-to-business Collections or Accounts Receivable, at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity
· Intermediate Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, basic formulas)
· Informal knowledge of corporate quote-to-cash process.
· Keen attention to detail and process building
· Ability to work in a close team environment
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.