Director of Tools and Tech, Revenue Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue Operations team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. As a Director of Tools & Tech in RevOps you will be a driving force behind company-wide system strategy, as well as leading the team responsible for projects, solutions, automation, processes, and best practices within Salesforce.com and the surrounding Go-To-Market ecosystem. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has extensive knowledge of sales platforms, processes, and best practices, has experience working in a start-up environment, and has a proven track record of excellence in leadership in a similar capacity.What you’ll do:
- Lead all aspects of the Tools & Technology team including hiring, mentoring, and performance management
- Drive platform optimization and roadmaps for data, security, integrations, contracts, etc as they relate to the revenue team’s tech stack
- Be a leader in the company’s overarching system strategy, working with Engineering, Product, IT, etc
- Collaborate with Sales Analytics to ensure that platforms are optimally configured to support the sales processes
- Create strategic goals for achieving and maintaining high data quality in Workrise’s CRM systems
- Manage and negotiate contracts, statements of work, and onboarding and offboarding outside vendors
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications
- Devise, coordinate, and conduct data-cleansing initiatives
- Envision and create processes and workflows to enable new software & service offerings
- Constantly evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve, automate, and scale
- 8+ years of experience in Sales Operations/RevOps, Finance, and/or Business Operations preferred
- Demonstrated abilities in professional and metrics reporting, utilized for executive leadership and board meetings
- Ability to understand customer concerns and translate those concerns into actionable requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience. Minor or advanced degree in business preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills, high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exemplary project management skills, an organized nature
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations
- Experience in the energy sector preferred
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.