Finance Manager/ Sr. Manager - Sales at SailPoint
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager or Senior Finance Manager to join our growing team. This role will own Sales Finance for the FP&A team. You will interact with the CRO, his staff, and the Sales Operations team as well as the rest of the FP&A team. Initially this will be an individual contributor role, with plans to add an analyst reporting to you during 2020. This role reports to our Senior Director of FP&A.
This is an exciting time to become part of the SailPoint finance team as we increase our team’s capabilities to help drive our growing, market leading company. We are also growing the team in order to deliver an increasing level of support for our company that had a successful IPO in Q4 ‘17. SailPoint is a market leading security software company headquartered in Austin. We have also been voted one of Austin's best places to work for the past 10 years, including Top CEO and CFO awards in recent years.
- Work with the Sales team to forecast and analyze bookings as well as all Sales related expenses (particularly compensation expenses)
- Model conversion of bookings to revenue
- Partner with FP&A benchmarking team to establish cost targets for the Sales org
- Analyze and make recommendations for reducing customer acquisition costs and improve ROI of partner-related expenses
- During quarter end cycles, own Outlook file which provides P&L projections for the quarter that is ending
- Help Sales team establish long term strategic initiatives and dashboarding to monitor progress
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 7+ years of finance experience with at least 3 years of FP&A experience
- Experience in the Software industry is a strong plus
- Experience in a finance role working with Sales is a strong plus
- Confidence to make recommendations
- Strong business partnering skills
- Solid accounting foundation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- A flexible start date will be determined with the final candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.