We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our growing finance team. This role will be key in maintaining and improving functionality and data integrity within the Adaptive Insights system. You will interact with all levels of the Finance function to understand how the system should function and enable the team on its use. This role will be an individual contributor role, reporting to the Financial Planning Systems Manager.
This is an exciting time to become part of the SailPoint finance team as we increase our team’s capabilities to help drive our growing, market leading company. We are also growing the team in order to deliver an increasing level of support for our company that had a successful IPO in Q4 ‘17. SailPoint is a market leading security software company headquartered in Austin. We have also been voted one of Austin's best places to work for the past 10 years, including Top CEO and CFO awards in recent years.
- Ensure that routine Adaptive Insights maintenance items and assumptions are current
- Model and implement the Adaptive Insight Roadmap as it relates to all three financial statements
- Financial Analysis to ensure that the model is functioning correctly
- Partner with Adaptive Insights stakeholders to gather requirements for future enhancements
- Enable the Finance team on use of the Adaptive Insights tool
- For the right candidate, the potential to take a large role in balance sheet and cash flow forecasting
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or information systems
- 2+ years of finance experience
- Former FP&A or Financial Systems experience a strong plus
- Confidence to make recommendations
- Solid accounting foundation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Ability to work non-standard business hours during peak times may be required
- A flexible start date will be determined with the final candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.