Financial Analyst at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
SecureLink is looking for a Financial Analyst to work closely with our Finance management team and other key leadership in the organization. As a Financial Analyst, you'll be responsible for performing analysis that will be used to develop strategy, monitor our business and drive operational decisions. This includes, but is not limited to variance analysis, cost-benefit analysis, financial modeling and acquisition screening and evaluation. Other day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Provide a monthly financial reporting package and meet with stakeholders
- Provide budget and expense reporting, analytics and variance explanations to customers/business by department and project
- Drive budgets, forecasts, long-range planning process and special analyses that may involve Business Development
- Manage headcount projections by organization
- Assist in developing and continually streamlining financial planning processes throughout the company
- Process large amounts of planning data from organization, and produce meaningful information
- Maintain operational metric scorecards and partner with organizational owners
- Assist in financial modeling exercises
- Assist in ad-hoc financial analyses and various presentations
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of increasing responsibility in a Finance/Accounting and/or Business Planning environment
- Systems orientation and experience with modeling, reporting and ERP
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to see the big picture but have an eye for detail
- NetSuite experience preferred
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.