Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Learn more about what we are building in Forbes.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
Wheel is seeking a Financial Analyst who will join a growing finance team to support financial planning and analysis functions. The right candidate will take a data-driven approach to forecasting, be passionate about building process efficiencies and eager to share valuable insights with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Monitor and prepare reporting of financial results & key performance indicators (KPIs) including:
- Prepare monthly client P&L reporting for leadership and other stakeholders
- Prepare monthly spend reporting for department leadership
- Manage tracking of accounts payable in order to forecast operating expenses
- Assist in maintaining company financial model with a deep understanding of inputs and interdependencies
- Work cross functionally to ensure accuracy of financial data shared via data analytics and CRM tools
- Support leadership team with miscellaneous in-depth analysis of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and pricing and produce actionable financial insights
- Minimum Associates Degree in accounting, finance or a relevant field required
- 2+ years’ experience in an accounting or financial role preferably with high growth start-up, consulting and/or healthcare industry
- Proven experience with financial analysis with advanced Excel / Google sheets financial modeling skills
- Best practices are second-nature, you can handle complexity but you strive for simplicity
- Experience working within NetSuite, Looker and Salesforce
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with ability to prioritize
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to learn and be coached
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description