Financial Analyst at Khoros (Remote)
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Finance Team and report to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. The ideal candidate will be an analytical, operationally oriented professional who is able to aggregate and interpret financial data to help management translate strategy into actionable plans.
The base salary range for this role is $88,222.50 - $90,000 with a 5% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your TA to learn more.
- Develop trusted finance business partner relationship to provide insight and strategic decision support to senior leadership team
- Work across software solutions to determine unit economics and refine product-level profitability reporting
- Develop financial models related to cloud hosting and cost of revenue
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyze financial results, distill key trends, assess current and future business risk, and communicate key messages to senior management to drive decision making
- Contribute to the development of the company's Annual Operating Plan
- Coordinate budget development; partner with department heads in preparing, implementing and controlling expenditures
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 3+ years of equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of one year working in a SaaS environment.
- Advanced skills with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Aptitude for quickly becoming proficient with financial systems (Netsuite, Anaplan, DOMO, Salesforce etc)
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with the ability to quickly grasp and apply concepts.
- Understanding of how to read and interpret financial statements
- Must have the ability to interact and partner effectively at multiple levels across the organization.
- Ability to perform in a highly demanding and unstructured environment while consistently adhering to deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to consider understand cross-functional implications
- Articulate communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven record of synthesizing large amounts of structured and unstructured data into easy-to-understand insights tailored for diverse audiences.
- Proven record of maintaining a global perspective - seeing beyond current issues in order to understand downstream impacts of decisions and directions.
- Excellent project management and consultative skills.
- Anaplan high familiarity and system understanding.
- Outstanding Excel/Sheets proficiency, accuracy, and speed.