Financial Systems Administrator at SailPoint
Have a passion for technology? Eager to transform and scale financial and accounting capabilities in an exciting, fast-paced environment? Then come join our growing team as a Financial Systems Administrator, at a company voted one of Austin’s “Best Places to Work” for over ten years. The Financial Systems Administrator will have primary responsibility for day-to-day administration of financial and accounting systems, including performing change management, release management, monitoring, and troubleshooting for software systems such as Intacct, Workday, Upland PSA, Concur and Zycus.
- Responsible for configuring, administrating, monitoring, and troubleshooting financial applications
- Respond to user application issues and enhancements in accordance to defined SLAs; work with vendor support organizations as appropriate
- Complete financial system changes, including both access and system changes, ensuring the appropriate level of approvals are captured
- Complete testing during new financial systems implementations, as well as complete post go-live support and future enhancement projects
- Maintain architectural design documentation for all financial applications including documenting integrations between systems
- Develop data mapping documentation for new integrations
- Provide audit support for Sarbanes Oxley compliance including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks
- Develop educational and training materials for users
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or related experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience administering SaaS tools
- Ability to learn new systems and technologies and keep informed of technology changes
- Technical systems knowledge – especially in the areas of access control and logging
- Experience creating technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and build strong relationships across cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience configuring and administrating IT SaaS applications such as Workday, Intacct, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Xactly, Upland PSA, Concur, Zycus
- Experience with compliance frameworks, SOX, SOC2, ISO27001
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.