As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a skilled and passionate Financial Systems Administrator who will function as the interface between the Accounting, IT, and Core Operations departments to ensure successful implementation and ongoing support efforts for all financial systems. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience and desire to work in a fast-pace, dynamic high-growth environment, with a diverse knowledge in accounting, and is an expert in financial system maintenance. You should have extensive background working with NetSuite, be extremely detail oriented and organized in documenting systems, and drive process improvements while ensuring financials are in accordance with GAAP.
Why Join us? Our Accounting team at Workrise is part of the overall Finance & Accounting group. We are a bunch of hard-working, curious, attentive, coffee loving, no-ego, number-crunchers, owning the responsibility of processing payables, applying cash, ensuring financial accuracy and completeness, revenue close, financial statement preparation, all the way to budgets, forecasts, board decks etc. We are building the foundation of a world class Finance and Accounting organization as our business continues to scale and grow. Are you ready to help us empower the people who get hard work done?
What you’ll be doing:
- Own all accounting implication of NetSuite configurations, modules, customizations, workflows, scripts, and testing
- Collaborate with other teams to improve system integrations between financial applications
- Work cross functionally to modify or create new workflows to drive efficiency
- Update and maintains system architectural diagrams and documentation for all financial systems
- Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support, and troubleshooting activities with maniacal focus on project prioritization
- Collaborate effectively with IT and Operations system administrators
- Create technical and end user documentations and training of system modifications and business process changes
- Review all requested changes to financial systems to ensure adherence to GAAP
- Assist with audit requests including maintenance and review of vendor SOC-1 reports
- Timely provision system access and provide guidance, training, and documentation to new hires
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis to address data integrity and ensure adherence to process controls and procedures
- Assist in developing and documenting accounting policies and procedures for all financial system in accordance with GAAP
What you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or IT Systems
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in General Ledger Setup/Chart of Account maintenance
- Functional understanding of Business processes and accounting
- 3+ years NetSuite Admin or large-scale NetSuite implementation experience
- Financial ecosystems experience including aspects of system rules, workflows, formulas, sandboxes, and customization of all standard and custom objects
- Understanding of ASC 606 and SOX Compliance
- Experience working with large multi-entity company
- Demonstrated project management abilities and experienced in implementation of software solutions
- Excellent communication skills; Able to effectively present complex solutions to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization
- Works independently, with little or no guidance with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional follow-up and sense of urgency
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.