FP&A Analyst at Realtor.com
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, cutting-edge work environment and desire to make a meaningful contribution to the business, then make the move! Realtor.com’s FP&A team is looking for an FP&A Analyst that will partner with finance and non-finance stakeholders across all major functions of the company and will support business and finance leaders through metrics, revenue, headcount, and expenses tracking, reporting, variance analysis, and forecasting. The ideal candidate will collaborate with our Accounting team during month-end close periods, collaborate with Analytics and BI teams to track and forecast key metrics, guide our performance and financial forecast processes, and support functional or departmental business partners in all financial-related activities.
The right individual will have a detail-oriented mindset with experience in FP&A and will be comfortable working with large or incomplete data sets from disparate systems. The candidate should have a willingness to assume responsibility for a broad range of evolving priorities in a fast paced environment, a strong analytic foundation within a finance-oriented role, and be well organized. The candidate will have demonstrated a collaborative approach to problem-solving and decision making and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Work cross functionally to manage departmental revenue, expenses, margins, and metrics
• Generate insights and recommendations based on the analysis of key performance indicators, revenue, headcount, and operating expenses
• Collaborate with our Accounting team during month-end close periods, guide our forecast processes, and work closely with our functional Business Partners
• Collaborate with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence teams to streamline performance indicators tracking, reporting, and forecasting
• Partner with business leaders to model planned operating expenses and headcount for specific functions of realtor.com
• Provide variance analysis and presentations for the monthly and quarterly reviews to the company’s leaders
• Support the implementation of a new forecasting tool and streamline FP&A processes.
Experience and Skills:
• 3-5 years relevant FP&A experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Finance
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite tools, financial modeling experience
• Technically savvy, comfortable working with large or incomplete data sets from disparate systems, able to quickly learn new systems, self-serve, drive automation in reporting and data preparation
• Self-starter and active listener with a keen interest in and commitment to personal growth and continuous learning
• Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Clear, concise, articulate, professional verbal and written reasoning and storytelling skills to communicate effectively to audiences at all levels of the organization
• Good understanding of accounting processes, procedure, and internal controls
• Good understanding customer funnel, marketing, product, and financial metrics
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com at http://realtor.com/ is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com at http://realtor.com/ will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.