Accounting at SailPoint requires an experienced GL Accountant to join their growing team. Reporting to the Manager of Accounting, you will primarily be responsible for prepaids, accruals, journal entries, general ledger, expenses and fixed assets projects. You will work with a close-knit accounting team as well as other departments throughout the business. The ideal candidate will be self-directed, can help improve business processes and will aim to establish their long-term career at SailPoint.
SailPoint is a market leading security software company headquartered in Austin. We are a rapidly growing global and public company. We have also been voted one of Austin's best places to work for the past 9 years, including Top CEO and CFO awards in recent years.
Primary accounting responsibilities include:
· Cash: bank reconciliations and related currency translation adjustments
· Accruals & deferrals: operating expense accruals, use tax self-assess calculation, deferred rent amortization, interest accruals and related reconciliations
· Time & expense: expense report review, expense accruals and related reconciliations
· Fixed assets: system management, transactions, and reconciliation
· Intangibles: transactions and related reconciliations
· Prepaid expenses & other assets: prepaid insurance, rent, marketing, other prepaids, other assets and related reconciliations
· Sub-ledger reconciliations
· Assist with projects and process development
· Assist with preparation of property and other tax filings
· Assist with the various required audits including financial and statutory
· Other duties as required
· 3 – 5 years minimum relevant experience
· Familiarity with general ledger, monthly close and audits
· Experience working in a team environment
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
· Experience with enterprise accounting systems preferred; Intacct, Concur and FloQast experience is a plus
· Degree in Accounting or Finance required
· CPA preferred or in progress
· Previous experience in a public company preferred but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.