Lead Compensation Analyst at WP Engine
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
WP Engine is seeking a Senior Total Rewards Program Manager to lead the development and implementation of global compensation programs and initiatives. You will help us scale, drive business results and continuously improve our compensation programs to attract, motivate and retain a diverse workforce. You have a passion for understanding global market trends and balancing them with financial business objectives to be a workplace of choice for our employees. You love working in teams and being part of the solution!The day to day.
- Responsible for the Company’s cash compensation programs including base pay, bonus, and sales OTE’s and support equity and executive compensation as needed.
- Develop and evolve WP Engine’s compensation practices and recommends changes that are consistent with high-tech market trends, our compensation philosophy, and the Company's business objectives.
- Own and lead the design of our global job architecture, market pricing reviews and annual salary structures for both salaried and hourly positions. Assist with the annual salary survey submission process with Radford and participate in hot topic trends and share findings.
- Lead salary and bonus planning in Workday including program management, training, budgeting, manager planning, through payroll implementation and pay conversations.
- Co-lead the implementation of the advanced compensation module in Workday including salary, bonus, and equity.
- Design and deliver training to guide people managers in making fair and consistent pay decisions. Manage and maintain the content on our Wordpress intranet site to increase transparency regarding our pay programs and assist managers with our pay practices.
- Provide advice and support to EEBPs, Talent Acquisition, Business Leaders and frontline managers on salary structures, policy interpretations, job evaluations, job leveling, career ladder design, offer analysis, etc.
- Ensure compensation programs are in compliance with internal guidelines, local and country regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or a related field.
- 5-7 years of Compensation or related business experience.
- Strong compensation analytics & modeling experience is required
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills to interact optimally with senior leadership.
- Excellent aptitude in Google Sheets, Excel, and HRIS systems required.
- Workday experience
- Sales compensation design
- Global compensation experience in high-tech
- M&A integration experience in job alignment, compensation integration
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- One-time $500 Home Office Stipend
- Company Wellness Days
- Wellness Program
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.