Operations Specialist, Payments
Compeat is a leading provider of SaaS fully-integrated technology solutions for the restaurant industry. We are growing exponentially and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and a fun employee-focused corporate culture.
We are looking to fill an Operations position for our Compeat payments product. The Operations Specialist will be responsible for boarding and implementing new customers on the product and for processing the daily payment files. Additionally, they will provide support to the customers for any questions and/or research needs.
- Manage the boarding process with our partners for each customer
- Understand the customer’s needs to ensure the proper setup is applied
- Manage successful implementation with our partners while maintaining SLAs
- Assist partners with any necessary integrations with our customer’s banks
- Receive payment files from customers, validate file formats
- Potentially troubleshoot issues within the files
- Process files into our partner’s system and balance file totals
- Provide reporting back to customers upon successful processing or any payment errors
- Support customers with any research needs or product Q&A
- Work with customer for any correspondence needed by our partners
- Maintain timely file processing to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide Finance with processing data for billing
- Work with Finance to reconcile customer invoices
- Assist Sales with financial analysis for ROI
- Create new department procedures as needed
- Maintain existing department procedures
- Provide and review Operations reporting with management
- At least 2 years of experience in data processing or customer implementation
- Payments and/or financial analysis experience preferred
- Must be a learner, always looking to improve themselves and the people around them
- Strong understanding of basic technical programs (Windows Office Suite, file formats..etc)
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, driven
- Curious and demonstrates thought-leadership
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, presentation, executive
- Intuitive, self-directed and takes action
- Easily adapts to changing environments and processes
What is Compeat?
We are one vendor, one contact, one login. That is what our customers love. We are the only restaurant management software that provides a full end to end solution. From back office and accounting to workforce management and payroll, we make it simple and we integrate it all. We’ve been in business for almost two decades and provide service for over 7,000 restaurants. Our customers range from restaurants with one or two shops, to hundreds of locations, from boutique fine dining to national chains, and everything in between.