Payroll Specialist at Procore Technologies
We are looking for a seasoned Payroll Specialist to join our team! In this role, you’ll ensure accurate processing and recording of company payrolls and provide timely and accurate financial information. To be successful in this role, you should have a sharp attention to detail, excellent analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work under firm timelines.
As a Payroll Specialist, you’ll ultimately help us maintain an efficient payroll process which supports our employees and complies with all federal and state regulations.
This position reports into our Senior Payroll Manager and can be based out of any of our US offices or remotely within the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Review timesheets and related records for completeness and accuracy
- Analyze compensation-related data including wages and bonuses
- Review and reconcile payroll system data integrations files
- Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records
- Design, document, and implement procedures to streamline payroll processes
- Report to management on payroll issues and changes
- Respond to employee questions about pay and deductions
- Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork for child support and garnishments
What we’re looking for:
- BS in Business administration, Accounting, or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Payroll Specialist, Payroll Coordinator, or similar role
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. federal and state payroll and tax regulations
- Hands-on experience with Payroll and HRIS applications (ADP and Workday experience, a plus)
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet applications, including MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.