Senior Accountant at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, you'll be working in the heart of downtown Austin, TX. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The mission of the Senior Accountant position is to play a critical role in supporting the accounting operations and financial reporting of the company. You will serve as an important member of the Finance team, helping to ensure the accuracy of the financial records, providing timely and insightful analysis, and assisting in the overall application of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Execute monthly accounting procedures and controls to support the financial close and US GAAP financial statements.
- Review and approve invoices for batch payment processing in Coupa.
- Prepare and maintain detailed balance sheet subledgers for AP, prepaid expenses, fixed assets and capital leases, for US and International entities.
- Assist with month-end and quarter-end accruals process.
- Direct and develop Staff Accountant in financial close process to ensure timely and accurate preparation of reconciliations and schedules.
- Take leadership role in the financial close and reporting process, including preparing flash reporting, balance sheet variance and income statement budget-vs-actual analyses. Assist with preparation of monthly financial package.
- Review/process international accounting and related intercompany consolidations.
- Play leadership role in US GAAP Consolidated Audit and Tax returns.
- Play leadership role in multiple International Statutory Audits and Tax returns.
- 2 - 4+ years of accounting experience
- CPA and/or Big 4 or regional accounting firm experience preferred
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP accounting and financial reporting
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP platforms
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.