Treasury Analyst at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Treasury Analyst that will be an integral member of the treasury team. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment, can communicate insights to drive action & who enjoys going the extra mile to drive efficiencies & success across the organization
Why Join us? Our Treasury team at Workrise plays an integral role in ensuring the long term viability of the business through securing the funding we need to meet our ambitious growth plans. We play a critical role in formulating the company’s long-term capital structure and effectively manage cash to ensure successWhat you’ll be doing:
- Runs day to day cash management - Ensures adequate liquidity for all subsidiaries. Monitors and reports on the company's daily cash position. Performs daily corporate cash management activities including wire/ACH payment transactions and resolve errors
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes
- Daily Cash Reporting - Categorizes all cash flows and identifies to facilitate cash reporting
- Manage online banking portals, access and troubleshooting of issues encountered by users. Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account information
- This role involves liaising with many people across the organisation - daily you’ll get ad-hoc requests from the payroll team, accounting teams, finance team in acquired entities etc. The perfect candidate is personable, friendly and enjoys solving problems for other people
- Assists in the Implementation of cash management systems and trains staff if necessary
- Advises accounting on bank statement queries, journal entry differences and general troubleshooting
- Continually research, recommend and implement innovative banking services which optimize account security, increase efficiency, simplify process, reduce pricing, and improve reporting
- Assists with preparation of monthly debt compliance reports. (Borrowing Base, interest rate reconciliation etc.)
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work with unorganized data. Slice & Dice to deliver an output that is easily digestable to a wider audience
- Strong financial modeling skills with ability to identify and communicate analysis into insights
- Able to seamlessly move from 10,000 ft view to the weeds and back again
- A team player, that will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
- Advanced excel & microsoft skills. Experience with Netsuite & Tableau a plus
- Understanding of the 3 core financial statements & the cash conversion cycle
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and communicate over the phone and with video chat software, such as Zoom
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!