RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Marketplace Operations team at RigUp is responsible for matching supply and demand across people and services. We are responsible for implementing technical solutions to match the unique needs of our customers: these range from traditional sourcing needs to workforce management to on-demand services.
RigUp is hiring a Bilingual Sourcer in our Austin office. Finding jobs for the men and women who power the world is what motivates us. We’re looking for people who are passionate about building meaningful relationships with people across the energy industry: the workers themselves as well as the hiring managers. This could range from renewable energy to skilled trades/construction. You will actively manage and find candidates to fill open needs. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Source and maintain a network of qualified candidates.
- Make contact with potential qualified candidates for specific skilled trade/construction job openings and coordinating in person interviews with Project Coordinators in their respective markets.
- Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to source skilled trade/construction candidates, write and place job postings on various platforms.
- Assist with the identification of job placement opportunities as dictated by business and market conditions, by working closely with the Project Coordinator.
- The phone is your friend - you embrace maintaining relationships through texting and (cold) calling.
What you should have:
- Bilingual (Spanish - Required), will use English and Spanish on a daily basis.
- 1-3 years experience in customer facing roles (e.g., recruiting, sales, support, success, onboarding, etc.)
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas, Renewables Energy (wind/solar), Skilled Trades/ Construction, or Manufacturing industries
- Self-motivated, goal oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Must be dependable, responsible, have a good attitude and be willing to work hard
- It is essential to be capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.
As a world-class employer, RigUp is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description