Contract Sales Recruiter (Temporary) at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.The Temporary Sales Recruiter identifies, attracts, and acquires top talent by screening resumes, conducting phone screens, and conducting on-site interviews in a high volume capacity. The ideal candidate will be able to actively source candidates and provide immediate value to the organization by increasing recruiting effectiveness and efficiency. Please note this is a temporary position expected to last 90-180 days.
- Identify, attract, and acquire top talent by screening resumes, conducting phone screens, and conducting on-site interviews
- Ensure an awesome candidate experience through full life cycle recruiting
- Maintain a candidate pipeline and ensure timely follow up with applicants
- Work as a team to produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Assist team with organizing and executing recruiting events
- Exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to identify and acquire talent
- Cultivate strong relationships, influence others at all levels, and drive change
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly hiring goals around phone screens, on-site interviews, and hires
- Ability to identify talent and close quality candidates
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and tact at all times
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires organization, attention to detail, and an ability to multi-task
- A fast learner who demonstrates initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task and work in several different applications and systems simultaneously
- Track record of success in current or prior roles
- Must be process-oriented and able to consistently adhere to policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion and operate with a high level of integrity and personal accountability
- Critical time management skills and exceptional candidate/customer focus
- Attend events with the recruiting team as needed, which may include working nights and/or weekends
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years minimum of high volume, agency or sales recruiting experience
- A well-developed network of candidates and external resources or the skills to build a network quickly and comprehensively
- History of collaborating with business leaders to make intelligent hiring decisions
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.