Director of Diversity and Inclusion
Who You Are:
- 5 or more years of experience crafting and leading D&I initiatives based on an in-depth knowledge of applicable principles, including behavioral economics.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in a related field with a plus for graduate work.
- Passionate belief that Diversity & Inclusion is core to an engaged workforce and successful business.
- Strong company-wide program management and project management experience. Global experience a plus.
- Experience influencing colleagues and driving business objectives across a highly-matrixed organization.
- Public speaking experience, including representing an organization to customers and/or industry representatives.
- Experience managing confidential information.
- Proven ability to effectively handle a high-volume workload and complex priorities, and to deliver measurable results in an accelerated timeframe.
- Team management experience.
- Event management skills are a plus.
What You'll do:
- Program Strategy – You will own maintaining and adapting our current vision and strategy that empowers our team members, leaders, business, and customer base to be an inclusive environment. This D&I strategy supports the needs of RMN employees and aligns with the business and talent strategies.
- Program Management– Design, develop, implement, and lead the Program. You will focus on maintaining and further developing three key areas: the D&I Council; the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs); and Unconscious Bias Interrupters. As a co-leader of the D&I Council your work includes identifying and supporting a cross-departmental group of team members that advises and advocates on behalf of ERGs and performs other related services. Your ERG work includes ensuring the ERGs receive the advisory, infrastructure, financial, and executive support they need to achieve their respective missions and positively impact the business. Unconscious Bias Interrupter work includes you reviewing business processes, norms, and the environment to identify and reduce unintentional/unconscious bias. This includes implementing employee-level unconscious bias training.
- Data Analytics and Program Evaluation – You will develop and implement metrics to measure effectiveness. Partner with key partners to obtain, measure, and report on Program data, including data trends. Manage and adapt the D&I data dashboard. Ensure data and reporting is high quality and repeatable. Partner with leadership to help redress diversity or inclusion challenges in their respective organizations.
- Program Champion –You will partner with Marketing on internal and external communications plans, and be a trusted advisor and communicator within the organization. Serve as a brand ambassador outside the organization, and cultivate opportunities for other team members to do the same. Continually participate in educational opportunities on relevant trends, topics, and laws. Regularly engage within the tech community on diversity and inclusion matters, and participate in professional associations and educational groups.
- Talent Development - Facilitate engagement, leadership, and innovation in the ERGs and D&I Council. Implement initiatives that help team members develop leadership and communication skills. Identify and amplify emerging talent. Develop this Program’s succession strategy.
- Executive Team and Operating Leaders - You will work with our leadership to ensure informed, consistent support of the Program. Provide access to development opportunities and outside speaking opportunities to broaden the leadership support and representation.
- People Team - Embed bias interrupters with the People team to constantly improve how we attract, hire, develop, and retain team members.
- Legal Team - Work with the Legal team to properly handle confidential and sensitive data. Identify and address privacy and other legal concerns.
- Marketing Team- Partner with the Marketing team to effectively communicate Program initiatives, internally and externally.
Who We Are:
- We have an open environment where all employees are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We work collaboratively with people outside of the reporting relationship in order to achieve results through cross-organizational teams
- We value different perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from
- We will provide you with food, food, and more food, as well as free 24/7 downtown parking
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.