The Director of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is responsible for leading the vision and strategy of Khoros’ diversity and inclusion program. This role is instrumental in cultivating a high performance, results-oriented, collaborative, and nimble culture where every team member contributes and thrives. This role requires a ‘builder’ and a transformative and influential leader with a proven track record of making inclusion, diversity, talent, and culture a differentiator. With a track record of successfully driving cultural change within an organization, you will help deliver expanded programs and widespread understanding of the importance and business value of building an inclusive environment.
We know companies deliver better results and have more engaged teams when employee inclusion and diversity are championed and part of an organization’s culture. This role is integral to our commitment to advance employee inclusion and diversity within our workplace and to ensure our workplace is representative of the communities and consumers we serve. This role will keep us focused on building and nurturing a culture that fosters acceptance, respect and teamwork regardless of differences, a culture where employees feel comfortable bringing their whole self to work and know their voice is both respected and valued.
- Delivers a best in class employee inclusion and diversity strategy and roadmap that positively affect the culture, team, and employee experience in support of the company’s strategic business goals. This includes things like implementing employee resource groups (ERGs), embedding changes into the full cycle of talent processes, providing perspective on the refinement of employee programs and policies, and leading a cross-functional team to clearly articulate our vision
- Energizes and engages cross-functional and matrixed teams to achieve our vision, demonstrating a high-level of emotional intelligence, openness to change, and the willingness to merge ideas to bring forward the best solutions
- Provides expertise and thought leadership on D&I issues, serving as an internal center of expertise on employee inclusion and diversity best practices
- Analyzes and reports on program outcomes, partnering with our people analytics team to build and share a data-driven understanding of our current state, benchmark to industry, and to tell the story of the impact of our actions for the organization
- Partners with Legal team in response to inquiries from customers, suppliers, and external stakeholders regarding Khoros’ status and commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Partners with Talent Acquisition on building relationships with universities, community groups, and organizations representing underrepresented groups as a pipeline of future talent for Khoros
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Organization Development, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources at a global organization, including at least 3 years within Diversity & Inclusion
- Five years of professional experience as a people manager
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Organization Development, or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Five years of experience leading Diversity & Inclusion programs for a mid-size or large organization
- Professional experience working within a technology or start-up environment