Director, HRBP (Sales, Fulfillment, Care) at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped millions of customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
As a Director, HRBP at Legal Zoom, you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be required to think strategically about challenging people topics that need innovative approaches and roll up your sleeves to get the work done well. You'll create people strategies to support Department leaders in enabling business success aligned with organizational strategy and supporting Zoomers in their career growth and development. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and explore new ways of how work is done. From contributing the people approach to a successful business strategy to coaching our leaders on how to grow their teams, to navigating and resolving employee relations issues, or managing programs that help develop our Zoomers, you are exceptionally focused on putting our people first with an unstoppable, purpose-driven, and simple approach
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a robust people strategy that proactively addresses business needs and strategies for your client groups
- Partner with senior business leaders to offer thought partnership on organizational and people-related strategies
- Lead the change management process, partnering with internal stakeholders to execute on organizational strategies
- Collaborate with People Ops leadership and take lead on organizational-wide initiatives and projects
- Coach to and advise on a variety of components impacting employee experience and engagement
- Cultivate an environment which supports our values and drives a performance-based culture
- Analyze people data and trends to design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, retain, and organize work employee development opportunities, in partnership with HR colleagues from Inclusion and Diversity, Talent Acquisition, People Systems and Analytics, Employee Relations, Total Rewards, Legal, and Learning and Development
- Use data strategically to identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, interpret complex analyses and tie analyses back to business priorities
- Coach, develop, and lead an HR team in the above capabilities
Experience you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience, with at least 3 years partnering with Senior Leadership.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic business environment; tech industry experience desired
- A solid track record of influencing senior business leaders while demonstrating excellent decision-making skills
- Experience building durable organizational talent plans to identify current and future talent needs to execute against
- Experience in leading a team and driving change while building this capability in others
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.