Director of People and Talent
The Director of People and Talent is responsible for developing and executing the human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, compensation and people culture.
The position provides strategic leadership by articulating people and talent needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the mission and strategic vision.
- Develop plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- Develop strategies and leverage partners and internal staff to find diverse and highly qualified candidates
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university
- 6+ years in senior HR related role
- Experience in assisting and partnering with department leaders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experienced in organizational development, developing a cohesive organizational culture across multiple locations.
- Experience in budget preparation and fiscal management, and an understanding of information systems used in human resources applications.
- Skill in design, implementation and evaluation of performance management systems and compensation plan.
- Experience developing high performing, fast paced teams preferred, and must have an ability to thrive in a complex organizational culture.
- Demonstrate experience in talent acquisition, employee engagement, retention, employment branding, communication and change management leadership.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Must have direct and relevant experience helping build a sourcing and recruiting team
If this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. We believe the collective sum of our individual differences, point-of-view, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, background and talent are what helps us achieve our vision.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Pinpoint conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pinpoint participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description