Executive Recruiter at Vista Consulting Group
We are searching for an Executive Recruiter to recruit all C-level positions for the Vista Equity Partners portfolio companies. A unique role inside of the firm, this position makes a big impact with a lot of internal and external visibility. The goal is to exceed our portfolio clients’ expectations and to add value to their businesses.
- Responsible for full cycle executive recruiting and playing a leadership role in the strategy and execution of executive searches
- Building and managing relationships with key partners, both internally and externally
- Liaising with portfolio company constituents, including senior leadership, hiring managers, and recruiting departments in the Vista portfolio, during the recruitment process
- Providing an excellent candidate experience and high-quality internal customer service
- Developing recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required; equivalent experience will be considered
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in recruiting, with the majority in Executive Search. Proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives, hiring managers and vendors
- Sophisticated account/client management skills
- Proven track record of success closing reqs within either agency or high growth in-house recruiting roles
- Prior experience using and managing Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written English communication skills are a must
- Strong attention to detail; well organized
- Team-oriented, with a focus on collaboration and delivery
- Energetic and versatile, with the ability to adapt quickly
Do you aim to be the best in your field? Do you enjoy partnering with talented executives and collaborating on challenging business opportunities? Are you energized by making good businesses great? Are you motivated by seeing others succeed? Join us – we are seeking a leader to drive growth at Vista companies via business process and operational excellence.
About Vista Consulting Group
Vista Consulting Group is the operating and consulting arm of Vista Equity Partners (www.vistaequitypartners.com), a private equity firm that specializes in acquiring software, data, and tech-enabled companies with over $50 billion in cumulative capital commitments.
The VCG team works in conjunction with the Vista investment professionals and key portfolio company employees to help current and newly-acquired businesses strengthen their operations through the implementation of standardized, repeatable and proven processes and methodologies. Explore our current (and past) companies here: https://www.vistaequitypartners.com/companies/
Why Vista Consulting Group?
The Vista family of companies represents, collectively, the fourth-largest software company in the world. We also have a relentless focus on talent – within Vista and across our companies – meaning you will work shoulder-to-shoulder with thoughtful, curious, and talented executives. In 2019, several of our CEOs were named among the top 50 SaaS CEOs: https://www.thesoftwarereport.com/the-top-50-saas-ceos-of-2019/
Your position within VCG would provide you with an opportunity to strengthen your existing skills, grow and widen your capabilities, and offer you an unparalleled opportunity for personal development and career growth. This position will serve as an executive leader at VCG helping shape our companies as well as the careers of talented software executives at VCG and beyond. We take a “build-your-own career” approach and actively support the long-term career ambitions of our top performers across the entire Vista family.
What’s different about Vista?
- Vista Equity Partners invests in the long-term, sustainable success of our portfolio companies, with the industry’s largest dedicated consulting arm (Vista Consulting Group). Today, we have a dedicated staff of over 150 employees, whose sole focus is driving success – helping leaders and teams within Vista businesses implement proven best practices, sharpen skills, broaden their networks, and continually advance their careers
- Vista Equity Partners is a certified Minority-Based Enterprise, and we actively invest in building high performing, diverse teams within Vista Consulting Group as well as within our portfolio companies
- Because Vista only invests in software, data, and tech-enabled companies, we are in a unique position to scale our best practices and tools across the portfolio, while also supporting talent growth across the Vista family ecosystem