Global Head of University Recruiting at Unity Technologies
We are seeking a Global Head of University Recruiting. As the leader you will drive the innovation in campus engagement, diversity recruitment, development and execution of overall campus strategy. You will create strategic partnerships, lead planning and implementation of annual summer intern program and manage an annual budget. This position oversees the launch of complex recruitment processes/programs and partners with senior leadership to address talent needs. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment – unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- You will drive operational excellence and global alignment across talent processes & systems to align with Unity’s hiring priorities. Influence your hiring managers around standard methodologies for campus recruiting.
- You will create and launch recruitment processes/programs and partners with senior leadership to address talent needs.
- You will lead a global team of university recruiters to implement and facilitate Unity’s intern and new grad hiring
- You will help develop and execute a university diversity and inclusion strategy that guides how we engage with and process candidates
- Partner with leaders to optimize campus strategy, recruiting campaigns and branding programs
- You will create innovative and strategic direction in the area of university relations, diversity recruitment and leading a team to design world-class programs.
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- You have a background in university recruitment and owning a university program.
- Proven and seasoned leadership skills with demonstrated ability to include and leverage diverse perspectives and ideas.
- You have the ability to interface with and influence senior executives, effectively lead a team of experienced professionals, coordinate with other cross-functional leaders internally and build relationships with external partners.
- You have a deep understanding across the entire University Recruiting lifecycle, from talent mapping, research, sourcing, interviewing, to closing
- Data driven, with experience in strategic planning, diagnosing pipeline health and funnel conversion rates
- Global experience
- Experience with Greenhouse and WorkDay
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.