Head of Talent Acquisition at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We’re looking for an experienced, all-star Head of Talent Acquisition to lead our Talent Acquisition team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom, and we’re building the team driving our growth and shaping our culture. If you’re an exceptional talent leader, passionate about growing and developing talent acquisition business partners, building an excellent employment brand, while developing operations and systems to improve overall hiring experience and operational efficiency, we want to talk to you.
- Build and lead a world-class team of cross-functional talent acquisition business partners, sourcers, coordinators, and talent operations specialists
- Develop and drive a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy, with a focus on employment brand and proactive candidate sourcing, resulting in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates in a high-growth environment
- Partner closely with the executive team and key leaders to understand talent needs, develop talent strategies, and build talent and hiring plans enterprise-wide, across all functions, while building and managing a results-oriented team that knows how to find and acquire exceptional, diverse talent
- Partner cross-functionally to build and develop a world-class employment brand in the industry and lead initiatives to build short-term and long-term talent pipelines that are diverse and impactful
- Strategically report on talent acquisition progress, leveraging systems and tools, and facilitate business decisions to ensure we are tracking towards our hiring plans and broader talent needs, short-term and long-term
- Serve as a lead on the People Operations leadership team and an executive on the broader all-star LegalZoom leadership team, contributing to broader organizational and business initiatives to support and enable success of our people, customers, and company.
- 12+ years of experience in talent acquisition with 5+ years of experience managing a team and/or talent function.
- Experience in scaling a large, growing tech company in a fast-paced environment with strong results, and developing and fostering an excellent employment brand
- Excellent communication and leadership / influencing skills to act as a strong partner to the business
- Experience developing comprehensive talent strategies
- Exceptional analytical skills and business acumen, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking key performance metrics including return on investment
- Knowledge and experience with selection, implementation, and evaluation and implementation of recruiting tools and applicant tracking systems
- Comfortable "rolling up sleeves” while participating in deeply complex strategy discussions
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred, Master’s degree even better
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.