HR Business Partner
At Lithium Technologies, we're looking for a strategic HR Business Partner to join our team in Austin, TX. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to have a leadership role to help the company achieve its growth plans while evolving our culture and values.
As an HRBP, you will provide support for the R&D and Product Management functions.
A major focus for the role is superior talent leadership both from a strategic and tactical perspective. In addition to a people and business growth agenda, the role will include strategic HR Business Partner support for the organization and its leaders, strategic talent planning to include leadership and employee development. On a day-to-day basis, the role requires operational and hands-on focus and is responsible for delivering all HR programs and activities in partnership with the business and in compliance with all employment laws.
In this role, you will:
- Understand the business including productivity and financial metrics, organizational capabilities, systems, and structures.
- Identify the HR implications of the business plan and develop and implement solutions to meet identified needs.
- Ensure effective communication channels across the organization, inside and outside of engineering/products.
- Utilize conflict resolution skills, and mediate between stakeholders.
- Support performance management practices (defining success, establishing measurements, providing feedback and rewarding performance).
- Apply strong cross-functional relationship, influence and persuasion skills.
- Lead projects where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs.
- Lead and participate in HR best practices and project delivery, utilizing amazing project management skills.
- Participate in the development of and lead programs which drive employee engagement.
- Partner with the Executive team to drive a high performing culture.
- Recommend organization design updates based on the assessment of current talent.
This role requires:
- Bachelors degree plus a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role.
- Functional expertise in employee relations, meeting facilitation, program management and leadership training, org design, and learning & development
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
- Ability to develop productive and effective relationships across all levels and with diverse client groups.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle employee relations and organizational development issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills.
- Ability to prepare and make senior level presentations, and collect, assimilate and analyze data.
- Advanced working knowledge of compensation and recruiting practices
- Consistent track-record of success within organizations that demand a high degree of energy, flexibility, adaptability and embrace iterative activity
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.