HR Business Partner
Are you looking for a role where you can be both a strategic partner and a thought-leader? If so, we'd love to speak with you!
Our Human Resources team is passionate about ensuring the best employee experience here at Lithium for our 500+ employees, globally. Our HR Business Partners play an integral role in this process by focusing on key areas such as employee engagement, organization design, labor relations, program development and leadership training.
As a strategic HR Partner, you're a standout colleague, who's highly motivated, well-organized, and who has a real passion for driving a culture of excellence. You will work side by side with Lithium's R&D and Product Management leaders in providing support and strategic influence with a hands-on approach in delivering all HR programs and activities.
- Support performance management methodologies using performance metrics, feedback and rewarding performance.
- Participate in the development of and lead programs which drive employee engagement.
- Recommend organization design updates based on the assessment of current talent.
- Lead projects where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs.
- Partner with Lithium's leadership team to drive a high performing culture.
- Utilize conflict resolution skills, and mediation techniques.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HRBP role.
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle employee relations and organizational development issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; persuasive skills will come in handy.
- Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, statutes, etc.