HR Generalist & Recruiter at 360training
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic person to work with the business and our People team to lead domestic recruiting efforts, including sourcing candidates and setting consistent processes and practices. The HR Generalist & Recruiter will also help with core HR process implementation across our global team (with offices in Pakistan and Philippines). This person will play an important part in influencing our culture to help make 360training a place where we attract the best talent to bring solutions to grow our business.
- Meet with business leaders to assess hiring needs and translate into job descriptions, classifications, and recruiting strategy
- Conduct sourcing for candidates using various methods, including on-line tools, career fairs or other strategies
- Improve and manage recruiting process to ensure exceptional candidate experience
- Coordinate all recruiting activities, from scheduling interviews to extending offer letters
- Manage onboarding process, benefits administration and other new hire related activities
- Partner with the business leaders on global recruiting strategy to ensure consistent process and practices across company – advising other locations as needed (with some customization)
- Ensure data accuracy of employee information in HRIS system
- Provide subject matter expertise on areas of employee relations, performance management, coaching, policy updates and communications
- Conduct analysis of associate data related to recruiting, employment trends and other HR metrics
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state employment laws and practices
- Provide support to HR core process execution and delivery, including compensation administration, performance management and talent management.
- Coordinate employee recognition programs and other special activities, including HR projects and ad hoc requests.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in all aspects of recruiting process, including sourcing, candidate experience, and coordinating manager and candidate experience
- Minimum of 5 years of practical business or HR expertise
- Experience working with multiple systems including Applicant Tracking Systems, HRIS and other HR software - Greenhouse, Namely & ADP a plus
- Knowledge of sourcing tools for recruiting process (e.g., LinkedIN, Indeed, BuiltIn Austin, etc.)
- Additional background as HR generalist preferred
- Knowledge and experience in federal and state employment laws and practices
- HRIS implementation experience a plus
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Creating, managing and improving HR processes and practices
- HR benefits and administration
- Ability to translate business needs into people processes