FloSports, a leader and innovator in digital sports media, is currently seeking an Payroll, Benefits & Wellness Administrator to join our Human Resources team.
This role will be responsible for managing payroll, benefits administration, managing the employee data process, onboarding, general compliance and our perks program. The ideal candidate will be well organized, detail and process oriented and have proven success in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience processing payroll, a solid understanding of labor laws and the ability to demonstrate a high level of trust, confidentiality, judgement and collaboration are must-haves for this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the end to end process for payroll administration to include timely and accurate preparation of semi-monthly payroll processing for full-time and hourly employees, reporting and analysis of payroll.
- Manage full new hire/onboarding process including new hire paperwork, background checks, E-Verify and first day onboarding
- Manage benefits administration including vendor management, new hire enrollment, change reporting, organizing wellness fairs, open enrollment processes, benefits reconciliation and required IRS, DOL audits
- Manage 401k administration. Inclusive of vendor management, training and compliance audits
- Manage employee off-boarding, including exit interviews and reporting
- Maintain HRIS systems and personnel files with employee life cycle changes and run reports as needed
- Manage our reward and recognition program including maintaining our R&R platform
- Respond to daily employee inquiries, employment verification requests and unemployment claims
- Assist with compensation & retirement requests and changes
- Manage all compensation, promotion, new hire, benefit change requests from our HRIS system for all departments
- Manage company wellness & perks programs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field preferred
- Working knowledge of state and federal labor laws
- Minimum 4+ years processing a corporate payroll
- Experience with Paycom and any other payroll system
- Payroll and tax law knowledge
- Benefits and Retirement law knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Superior organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Focus on managing time well and multi-task
- Team player and ability to collaborate with other departments
- Detailed oriented
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt in an environment where change is a constant
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment