Lead Technical Recruiter at Workrise
RigUp is changing the way hard work gets done in solar, wind, oil and gas, defense, and construction. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.
- Develop and build out world class recruiting strategies for the Technical teams at RigUp
- Recruit top technical talent (from source to close)
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse talent
- Partner with hiring managers and technical leadership teams on strategy at all points in the recruiting funnel
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and improve your process and pipeline
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience supporting technical teams (product, design, engineering, data science)
- Leadership experience preferred and a big plus, but not required
- Experience identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Proven success in negotiating and closing top-talent, in a competitive market
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Lever preferred)
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Experience managing stakeholders, driving meetings, debriefs, role kick-offs etc.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with match
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.